Sunday, October 19, 2008

Looking out my fall door

We found this kitty cat up in the soy bean field today having a look, lucky for her she ran before our dog got wiff of her. I figure she was out exploring and enjoying the cool weather like the rest of us. The weather is finally cooling down and now we are just waiting for our first freeze to kill all the nasty allergies and give a break from gardening season. I dug up my elephant ear bulb today and covered him for the season, the other one looks like something had eaten it half up.

Here are some photos from thismorning!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CozyGirl said...

It was a bit to warm here today, but looks like we will have a chilly week. Hurray!

Spaceofgrace said...

Your blog is beautiful! And look at all the lovely pictures... especially the handsome little man in the overalls! :-) Glad I stopped by...