Monday, October 6, 2008

Pumpkin Picking



Ah how much do I love being out on the farm with a bunch of pumpkins. Something about the dust and
the air gets me going. I took my little one out to the orchards to go pumpkin picking, the last time I took him he was 3 weeks old, so at 13 months he had a lot more fun today. He spotted those pumpkins straight away and toddled over to them. He is in love with gardens and nature as much as I am which is a wonderful wonderful thing. Being outdoors brings joy to his little face like nothing else does. Anyway enough rambling about my precious jewel. Here are some pics to enjoy, the pumpkin field, my baby pumpkins in their new home and ofcourse my helper!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CozyGirl said...

Pretty pictures! We probably won't go pick pumpkins this year as the pumpkin patch here is to expensive to get in ! I miss Eckerts!

rooee said...

Cute pic of Jack in the patch! Gosh I haven't even got pumpkins for the yard yet! I bet snap to it or winter will be upon us!