Saturday, September 20, 2008

A plan to think about over the winter


Potting Sheds are all the rage in the gardening world. And just this once I want to bend to peer pressure:). We have a little shed out back right now that holds the mower and my gardening odds and ends but I would love love love to put an old sink in there (I can run the hose in there if I need water) some old benches and shelving to keep all my gardening tools laid out. Next year I intend to have the right things to fight off the bugs and black spot before it takes over. So I think through the winter months I will ponder a pretty potting shed. Now to talk Matt into it:).

2 comments:

Robin Ripley said...

Hi Haley,

Thanks for visiting Bumblebee. I love your photos, but the copy is a little hard to read on the background on my monitor. I wonder why?

Robin Wedewer
National Gardening Examiner
(and chicken lover)

aussie gardening in America said...

Thanks for taking a look Robin, I love your blog. You are right it is hard to read and almost too busy on here, I have been thinking that. I may look at changing it. It would be a shame though it is so pretty.